The Neo Cross looks, in the best possible way, like a normal bike: its Samsung battery is integrated into the downtube, lending the frame a discreet demeanour that will protect it from unwanted attention. Hydraulic disc brakes ensure a powerful halt, plus they’re regenerative – when you stop for red lights, it tops up the battery. Finally, a use for inner-city congestion. Killer app: For all its power, the Neo Cross is journey-improvingly quiet.
See the article online at GQ magazine.
- 2013 NEO Range Promo Video
- NEO Street – A new addition to the NEO Range
- NEO Range Video Overviews
- BH Emotion NEO Cross reviewed in Wired magazine
- NEO Cross Review by Atmosphere bikes
- BH Emotion Volt Folding E-Bike wins award in Taipei
- Video review of the Neo Xtrem
- BH Emotion Xenion 650 Review by A to B Magazine
- Road testing the Neo Cross